Sunday, August 24, 2014

Today's Trades!

Hey guys, this is my first trade post!

Here are some of the cool trades I've gotten today and yesterday!

Trade #1: This trade was for my pumpkin mask - for a different color pumpkin mask! It was fair and I liked the other one better.
Trade #2: I traded my viking helmet for a different color one, just like in the trade above. I liked it better!
Trade #3:  This was another trade I said yes to - a hockey mask for my arctic coat. I think the hockey mask is more rare than the coat, so I thought this one was pretty fair! 


Now, here are some bad ones I got...

Bad Trade #1: This one was just a plain freedom hat for my sunglasses. I would only trade my sunglasses for an item I really liked - that's why I traded them for another hockey mask!
Bad Trade #2: This one was for my rare viking hat - an item that you can go buy on the store! I would never trade for a store item, unless it is a beta item from a long time ago. 


Here's my updated trade list, too!

That's all I've got to share for today's post, so I will post again when I have more!
Bye!

Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment