Saturday, August 23, 2014

About Me; My First Post!

 My name is Sami and I am 8 years old. I play Animal Jam as karenplankton334! My favorite thing to do is trade and gift rares. I love collecting new rares from trades, and trading for even better ones! Even though bad trades happen sometimes, I always can find the best ones!

On this blog, I will be posting about all of the cool trades I get, maybe even some really bad ones I find funny! With the help of my big sister, I will be making posts every few days.

If you ever see me around on Aldan, the server I'm on the most, or Grande, another server I use, trade me rares or other items you think I may like! I may go on other servers, but those are my usual two.

This is my main animal, Duchess Spiritsun:

If I'm not using her, I'm usually using Fuzzy Happymoon:

So if you see me, PLEASE TRADE!!!
Here is my current trade list:
The thing about my trade list is that these items are some of my favorites, and I will only trade for other good rares or beta items!


That's about all you need to know - once I start getting cool (or really bad) trades, I'll start posting them here!




















1 comment: